Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year, Fresh Start


I love starting a new year. 

I love Mondays. I love blank notebooks, empty calendars blank SD cards. I love fresh starts! 

Maybe it's because I need so many new beginnings to try to finally get it right; I don't know. But I'm thankful for them, nonetheless. 

I don't think I'll bother writing a list of resolutions this year. I'll probably just take a stab at keeping some of the resolutions I've made in the past. I do intend to draw closer to God this year, and to spend more time in His Word. I figure, if I do that, most everything else should fall into place. 

To those of you who have taken the time to read my blog in the past year, thank you! I love you all!

Wishing you many blessings in the New Year!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!