Today, I'm supposed to share 10 random facts about myself. So, without further ado, here's the list:
1. I'd rather organize than clean. (Yes, I copied this from Jennifer. And I quit reading her list because I didn't want to be influenced further! It's uncanny how many things we seem to have in common.)
2. I don't like to dress up. When I lose 100 pounds, this might change. For now, I prefer denim skirts and shirts that hide a multitude of flab...if possible.
3. I rarely enjoy talking on the phone. I used to spend untold hours on the phone. My, how things have changed.
4. I'm scared of escalators. I will walk far out of my way to avoid one.
5. I have eaten alligator tail, squirrel legs, and frog legs, among other "exotic" foods. Tasted like chicken.
6. It's hard for me to sit still and do nothing. I have to be reading something, fidgeting with a phone, toying with my hair, etc. Horrible habit.
7. I went to college. For 6-8 hours.
8. I hide it well, maybe too well at times, but I am an extremely timid person.
9. I shot a gun once at Grandpa Brewster's house. I missed the target. Shame about Grandpa's neighbor's horse.....*
10. I...um....I--don't, well, that is to say..... Aw, ferget it. (gulp) Okay, here goes. For those of you who don't know, Idon'thaveadriver'slicensebecauseIchickenedoutandneverwentbackafterIfailedmyfirstdrivingtest. And now you know.
Now click over to Cherish the Call for more fun facts. :)
*Oh, and though I did miss the target, I didn't really shoot a horse. ;)