Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Much-Needed Book

We're presently in the middle of sorting and packing, so intense cleaning will have to wait awhile. However, I was very interested in this book the first time I read about it and found out today that if I blog about it I get a free copy. So...I'm blogging about it. ;) Really though...it's worth checking out! Here's a quote about the book 31 Days to Clean (Having a Martha House the Mary Way):


"31 Days to Clean is about the “why” and the vision and the heart for taking care of our domains. Each day I encourage you with some thoughts and ideas, and then we put those ideas to action.
After each days reading, you will be given two challenges:
  • The Mary Challenge -Something you do that encourages/engages your heart
  • The Martha Challenge – Specific cleaning tasks
Friends, 31 Days to Clean is a faith journey towards ruling, subduing, and loving. We are forgoing perfection; we are choosing life."


Sounds like it's right down my alley. I sooo need help in this area. If you do too, you might be interested in checking out the book for yourself. Here's a link: 
http://31daystoclean.com/

Thanks again for stopping by!
~Jessica



4 comments:

  1. why are you sorting and packing? Just wondering :) I need help with the cleaning thing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I just simplified, cleaned, and organized my entire home. It was a ton of work, but it was so worth it and so rewarding. Hope this goes well for you!

    Be Blessed.
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany, thanks so much for stopping by! As you can see, this blog is totally a work in progress. :)

    I was already in the "sorting and getting rid of stage" when we found out we needed to move. So...that just makes it easier! I look forward to starting out in a "new" home with far less clutter.

    Glad your project went well. Oh...I visited your blog and I have to tell you that your kids are adorable. :)

    Blessings,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!