Monday, August 1, 2011

A Fresh Start

I love Mondays! And, no, I'm not crazy. I just love the fresh start and the opportunity to do better in the new week than in the week before. :)

We're still working on getting settled into this house. Seems like it's taking longer this time than it ever has! But maybe, just maybe, we'll finish it up this week. 

I'm going to try to order some new supplies for this school year. We've had two of the worst school years ever (due to circumstances beyond our control) so we have a lot of catching up to do. I'm switching some of my middle daughter's curriculum as well, hoping to make school a little more enjoyable for her, and for her mommy! ;)

Well, it's back to work, Y'all! Have a great Monday! 


1 comment:

  1. I especially love it when Monday comes on the first day of a new month, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!