"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23 ESV
I planned to get back to posting my Monday Blessings yesterday but, well, y'know...Monday happened. But it still helps me to count my blessings, no matter the day, so I'm posting them on Tuesday. That's okay, right? Right.
1. Encouragement from an unexpected source.
2. A favorite old hymn brought back to mind after a long time...at just the right time.
3. Kids who keep me laughing.
4. Dandelions. Receiving them from my kiddos just never gets old!
5. Past tough spots, which remind us that we WILL make it through this present tough spot. God hasn't failed us yet, and He won't now.
6. My little boy falling asleep on my lap.
7. Hearing my little girl belt out "My Favorite Things" while in the shower.
8. Watching through the kitchen window as my husband and son play catch.
9. The feeling of a hug straight from Heaven...from my Father. When I least deserved it. (But we never deserve His love, do we? And that makes it even more amazing!)
10. The comfort of holding my Bible in my hands; resting in the promises it holds.
You're welcome to join me in making a list of your blessings. It might make your Monday feel better, too. :)